Way Number 1: You’re a pussy who believes this swill.
Masculinity is under attack, and has been for a long time by the mainstream media.
Today, people believe that acting like a little beta bitch and supplicating to your wife or girlfriend is the appropriate way to act as a “man.” It isn’t.
Have you ever wondered why so many people are dissatisfied with their relationships? Why there is so much cheating and divorce? Why men commit suicide at a much higher rate than women?
Here’s a clue: Men don’t act like men.
Society teaches them to stay in a perpetual state of sissyboyhood. To remain weak, stifle their masculine urges, and embrace anything and everything that decreases their testosterone levels.
Women act more like men than the “modern man” does. And that makes them miserable, which in turn makes men miserable.
Leagues of thirsty beta males chase after women who clearly have no real interest in them. Weak husbands watch in agony as their life savings are sucked away after their wives leave them. Even weaker husbands stay with their slut wives after they’ve been fucked by an alpha that treats them how they truly desire to be treated.
Most women are completely oblivious to what they really want from a man. Ask a female how to win the heart of another female and you’ll receive all kinds of bullshit answers… be “nice” to her, shower her with gifts, and chase her with your affection while making yourself constantly available to her.
How’s that been working out for you?
Let me be clear: Women do not want a man they can control. Women do not want the responsibility of making decisions.
They enjoy a man who is a mystery to them, who is a challenge.
They want to be led.
By a masculine man.
Not this “modern man” bullshit.
The Modern Man Is A Pussy
Out of the entire article, the only remotely masculine thing in the list is this:
2. The modern man never lets other people know when his confidence has sunk. He acts as if everything is going swimmingly until it is.
He’s almost correct.
Let women know how soft and unconfident you are and see how long they stick around. You should only be opening up about your emotional problems to other alpha males in your life, not to your significant other.
Women want a strong man, not a weak one. Unfortunately, being weak and beta are now something men should aspire to… at least according to major publications.
Let’s dig into some of these ridiculous beliefs. I can literally hear the vaginas drying up as I type.
25. The modern man has no use for a gun. He doesn’t own one, and he never will.
16. The modern man lies on the side of the bed closer to the door. If an intruder gets in, he will try to fight him off, so that his wife has a chance to get away.
Notice the language being used. The modern man will “try to fight” off an intruder.
To quote Yoda, “Do or do not. There is no try.”
A masculine man, a real man, does not try to protect himself or those he loves. He either does or he doesn’t.
A real man knows that owning and carrying a gun helps with this issue. Having adequate training with a firearm will give you the ability and the confidence to protect yourself and others if and when the time comes. Learning a martial art will also help.
20. On occasion, the modern man is the little spoon. Some nights, when he is feeling down or vulnerable, he needs an emotional and physical shield.
26. The modern man cries. He cries often.
Yea… this makes a lot of sense considering Point 2 above. Personally, I believe it highlights the cognitive dissonance of weak, beta males and outspoken feminists or SJWs.
How can you never let your sweet, innocent, perfectly overweight land-whale know that your confidence has fallen and simultaneously whine like a little bitch to your “strong, confident, independent woman,” letting her know you just need a hug and a shoulder to cry on?
You can’t be a soft, undersexed beta and simultaneously attract healthy, worthwhile relationships into your life.
Fix yourself to fix your life.
The Modern Man Supplicates for Affection
The quickest way to turn off a woman is to supplicate to her. This is why women prefer the “bad boy” types. They don’t do this bullshit.
1. When the modern man buys shoes for his spouse, he doesn’t have to ask her sister for the size. And he knows which brands run big or small.
6. Before the modern man heads off to bed, he makes sure his spouse’s phone and his kids’ electronic devices are charging for the night.
10. The modern man makes sure the dishes on the rack have dried completely before putting them away.
19. The modern man buys fresh flowers more to surprise his wife than to say he is sorry.
A masculine man does not do this. Shopping is her job. Charging her phone is her job. The dishes are her job.
A masculine man knows that flowers are an (infrequent) reward for good behavior or a surprise that is reserved for rare occasions. When flowers become expected, you’re supplicating.
Call me sexist all you want. No woman can honestly say that she gets wet because you help her with chores. She will get wet when you take charge and begin acting like a man.
The Modern Man Has Strange Kitchen Habits
4. The modern man doesn’t cut the fatty or charred bits off his fillet. Every bite of steak is a privilege, and it all goes down the hatch.
I’m surprised this low-T “modern man” even knows what a steak is. Shouldn’t he be scarfing down spoonfuls of 100% vegan, non-dairy, non-GMO, gluten-free, testosterone-free jizz?
Steak is only a privilege when you let others dictate what you should eat. A masculine man includes steak as a staple of his diet, not a luxury.
7. The modern man buys only regular colas, like Coke or Dr Pepper. If you walk into his house looking for a Mountain Dew, he’ll show you the door.
Yes, because the “modern man” is all about consuming sugar-packed beverages. A masculine man drinks whatever he wants, and if he’s smart, that’s primarily water. Not a bunch of sugar.
17. Does the modern man have a melon baller? What do you think? How else would the cantaloupe, watermelon and honeydew he serves be so uniformly shaped?
By cutting it with his tiny, tiny razor-edged penis… That’s how. Jesus, learn how to use a knife. But I guess knives are scary, dangerous weapons to the “modern man.”
Masculine men do not need a bunch of gadgets to perform simple tasks. They know how to use proper tools.
The Modern Man Ignores His Desires
3. The modern man is considerate. At the movie theater, he won’t munch down a mouthful of popcorn during a quiet moment. He waits for some ruckus.
8. The modern man uses the proper names for things. For example, he’ll say “helicopter,” not “chopper” like some gauche simpleton.
13. The modern man listens to Wu-Tang at least once a week.
A masculine man says and does whatever the hell he wants. A masculine man listens to whatever he wants.
Beta bitches say and do what others tell them to.
The Modern Man Is Inefficient, Wasteful, & Incompetent
12. The modern man checks the status of his Irish Spring bar before jumping in for a wash. Too small, it gets swapped out.
14. The modern man still jots down his grocery list on a piece of scratch paper. The market is no place for his face to be buried in the phone.
18. The modern man has thought seriously about buying a shoehorn.
Yup, because wasting soap and paper is the modern thing to do. And when you’re an incompetent little bitch, I guess it does get hard to force your cankles into your Kenneth Cole oxfords.
The Modern Man Is Clueless
22. The modern man still ambles half-naked down his driveway each morning to scoop up a crisp newspaper.
The “modern man” is a wage slave that works for other people and chases the “American Dream” which looks like this:
- Go to college.
- Work for a corporation.
- Marry an unappreciative and overweight feminist.
- Buy an unaffordable home that ties you down to one location.
- Have brat children that disrespect you.
- Slave your life away for the sole benefit of others.
A masculine man is in charge of his own destiny and owns his own business. And he understands that owning a home isn’t a good investment, at least when you are young and don’t have money to blow.
24. The modern man doesn’t get hung up on his phone’s battery percentage. If it needs to run flat, so be it.
11. The modern man has never “pinned” a tweet, and he never will.
The “modern man” doesn’t understand technology is essential for business in today’s society.
A dead phone can mean missed business opportunities, and Twitter is a useful tool for driving traffic to your business.
Embrace Your Masculinity
Don’t follow the advice of betas like the author of the article. They have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.
Embrace your masculinity.
Just act like a fucking man,